Friday, May 9, 2014

Profiles that truly confuse me.



Happy person, no drama, romantic and gentlemen. (this was a woman looking for women...where does the gentleman component come in?)
 

 I Love to give the women I meet as much sexual pleasure as I can every time we meet! (yes, that is all his profile states.)

I'm fun, love to take long drives, eat food, and I have a pulse. I am alive. (this is a nice quality in a man, a pulse...but is that all there is?)

I love music ,videos ,games I love crabs & fishes. (this just worries me in general...)


'Im a very hard worker, open maiden, easy going. (Iron Maiden fan, perhaps??)


Little bit tall, cool, shy, lol, people say am caring lol, but i know am Honest, kind,and truthful always straight lol, and not cunning, lol (too many lol's and aren't foxes cunning? what does this mean?)


 hi im joe well what can i say im easy goin love movies old cars nice settings nice romantic dinners and also love to find a sweet mature woman that loves a younger man say age 58-78.(he is 50. While I'm all about older women/younger men....78? somehow that feels wrong...)







No comments:

Post a Comment