Tuesday, April 1, 2014

The classy pervert...

A direct approach:

"I’m going to break the trend of perverted guys that don’t know how to introduce themselves to a pretty lady... So here’s my introductory email – no pictures of my junk, no comments about how badly I want to give it to you doggy style, and no misspelled words!.. although I’m only looking for a casual sex relationship, I’m far from a disgusting pervert. I am looking for fun.. something casual easy.. no drama, but respectful. Where we might actually have some cool, smart things to talk about and have an interesting night... Sound like something that you are interested for?"

No, no it doesn't sound like something I would be interested for…

You have to give him credit for just stating what he wants however, compared to the people online that are full of absolute crap. In the last 48 hours I have been approached by literately three men who have said that they're fighting-  or rather keeping peace - over in Kabul, two men that list their home as New York... until I got talking to them, and then they began to explain their way out of the fact that they do not live in New York. But they do visit, used to live here, plan on living here, etc.

Why IS honesty do difficult for some people ? 

Are these the modern woman's choices? Admitted perverts, or complete liars? I still don't think so, I'm still glass half full. Call me crazy. I believe in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment