Monday, March 31, 2014

He's an admitted pervert, but a great dad & he cooks a mean fried chicken.

I've got no idea if I am legally supposed to cut & paste profiles....but without doing so, I am afraid I might miss some of this gentleman's fine nuances. So here we go:

My self-summary:

I am a sex blogger, and so my life is an open book. Want a page to yourself?

There, you will find that I am bisexual, enjoy BDSM, and host orgies. You'll also read about my interest in art, history and travel.

I am easy, alert, and perverted.

What I’m doing with my life
A few years ago, I started my life over after the end of my marriage. These days, I am a doting father and a hard-working writer. I'm also an adventurous pervert.

I’m really good at:
I'm an awesome dad.

Art and history take up a lot of my head space. I take sex seriously, always studying to increase my skill sets.

I also make a mean fried chicken, and my deviled eggs are to die.

I'm one of those "people" people you hear so much about.

The first things people usually notice about me
Why, I'm not at all scary.

I spend a lot of time thinking about
Friday night.
On a typical Friday night I am Thinking about Saturday.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
It's all in the blog, baby.

I’m looking for
Guys and girls who like bi guys
Ages 18–78
Near me
Who are single
For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
You should message me if
You are smarter and better-looking than me.

Heck, even if you are dumb and ugly, give it a shot. I'm famously easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment