Monday, July 28, 2014

Fresh Blood.

I didn't want anyone to be worried about me if you read yesterday's post. I am soooo much better off out of a situation like that...if a man has taken me out on several dates, professed such interest & was all the time completely lying about the fact that he was also in a 4-year relationship? Thank Jesus & Buddha I found out now.

Besides, look at all of the prospects I have!! JUST a small sampling of the men I've checked out this morning. Cut & pasted the best tidbits from each of their profiles. And as if this weren't enough? One man has a bottle of PBR as his profile pic. There is a rainbow at the end of this storm of men. I'm confident of it. 

Im fun lovin a playfeen but knows when to be serious

i like to dance and love to the movie

50 is the new 29

LOVE MUSIC,POETRY,SPORTS &LEGS

I'm Italian 49 good looking man from bklyn ny self-employed, sexy emerald green eyes, smooth bald head, moustache & goatee, I'm looking for ladies of any race to please a hot older man as I will please you back

A real man. The last of a dieing breed

No comments:

Post a Comment