Monday, July 7, 2014

the really bad scammer.

So I exchanged like 2 brief messages with a guy and here's the next thing that I saw from him in my inbox:

Him: I'm having a little trouble with the job I'm on right now....

Me: (blase, of course...aware, on-guard, ready!) Really, what's that?

Him: I'm short on materials...

Me: Oh, so what will you do?

Him: I'm feeling so tired, weak, the whole situation is so stressful......I wondered if you could do me a small, small favor?

Me: What would that be?

Him: could you help me by receiving some funds in my name and sending them to me? once cleared?

Me: Yea, no, I'm afraid I can't do that. You see, you are about the 3rd man to ask me that this year; I have an open police case on one man, the other 2 I simply reported & blocked. So I really can't see this going well for you.

His name is Donald Chase, if you see him online. He apparently has an Akita named Teddy & a daughter, who's name I will not release in the small chance she is real.


No comments:

Post a Comment