Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Hi friends!  Now, it is all coming back to me. The things that I need to remember to like, be, and to do in order to please a man. Here are a few things that men do and do not like:

"My free time is mostly spent playing pool. Most of my friends play pool. Most of my weekends, I can be found playing pool. Pool is fun." ( this is where I stopped reading… )

 "Signs that we may not be a match – you hate your parents, you don't love your parents, you pop antidepressants or anti-anxiety meds like M&M's." ( I did love my mother very much, I don't have much of a relationship with my father and I don't feel that a man should judge what medication I may or may not take. Do I take meds? I'm afraid to say it in public because apparently,  this is a problem for some men.  I'm glad this man is perfect.)

" sometimes I just need silence, and a sweet woman who knows how to be silent. So if your badass attitude and conversation cannot be quieted, you are probably not going to last with me past the party, sorry." (silence and sweetness are fine, but to put them as a prerequisite for a date? Seems weird. Seems like he might be just a touch controlling?  I'm thinking perhaps he needs a kitten.  They can be sweet, silent and even purr.)

 I will check in soon; no interesting conversations to report today. So I will use my time wisely this evening and work on my above skills. Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment