Friday, February 28, 2014

A variety of men's profiles

I leave you today with some highlights from profiles. More of my personal stories to come, I promise you. But it's Friday, time for some levity!

The adventurer (who obviously didn't read that I'm a self-proclaimed Law & Order addict...) Shockingly, the adventurer doesn't have kids. So of course he's spontaneous.

I'm always in the mood to travel. It may be to Vegas, Santa Barbara, or Yosemite but there is no reason to sit on the couch and watch t.v.

The successful man.

Economic status...I make a modest six-figure salary and my current value is just 600K.

The man who thinks women are insane.

Some women may need a Therapist to help them solve their problems and although I am very understanding, I am not a therapist. I can recommend one, if you like.

The cliche poet.

Some things I do enjoy are...music, long walks, moonlit nights, cool summer breezes, rubbing my toes in the sand, the giggle of children...

Lastly?  If you want not to scare off a woman? It might be a good idea not to continually stress in your profile heading that you are not a violent person....hopefully that is a given?


No comments:

Post a Comment