Thursday, June 19, 2014

2 profiles that have made me aware that I may be burning out quickly on the online thing....

First, this morning, I see this one. Now...if he copied it from a female friend's page, great. I'm with him. Maybe he loved what she said. but now...has he even heard of proof-reading? Changing little things like gender might have been helpful:

A little about me...

I am loving,caring,romantic,easy going,honest,family oriented,God fearing,down to earth,i am new here as a friend told me about this site,so i am here with a good faith to see if i can find that loving man that the Lord has created for me alone because i am a one girl to one boy type,i do not welcome the ideal of having more than one man in my life.i am not here for games and i do not welcome it in any form,as i am openminded and i do not have time for any kind

About the one I'm looking for...

Searching for a man that is honest,caring,easy going,romantic,family oriented,a loving man,a man that truly wants to be married and be with one woman till death do us part,a man that does not bring in friends into her relationship,because relationship is for two people and not for the world,a man that will not compare me to her ex,a man that love kids...

I'd just like to add...

My mum bring out the best of me...and i do like to go to beach reading and fishing ....


This person....well they may just be more intellectual than I am but I have no energy to try to figure him out. a bit too.....just a bit too.


A little about me...


I have known for a long time now that my existence is a fluke. I was never meant to be, nor were any saints or evil people. Everyone of them and us are a link in the chain reaction set off by some unknown event in history of material physics. And yet we perceive ourselves metaphysically.
So, I know that each breath I take is a breath stolen from nothingness. Every day I exist, every word I utter, every thing I do - all is born out of nothing. I create it and I destroy it.

About the one I'm looking for...


some one who is loving caring,honest,faithful and would want our relationship to last a life time..

I'd just like to add...


having a good relationship is having agood life..

No comments:

Post a Comment