Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Random profiles (not to be confused with Random Dancing)


Which one would you pick? Sometimes I'm profile-weary and don't care....


Even though I'm 52, I still have that new car smell.


committable funny spontaneous/love to dress and smell good!!!!!!! 


 I am a very passionate, mature and serious, I love of music of Carlos Santana and Michael Buble......Frank Sinatra too!!!!!!. I like women mature than me, they turn me on, have a special charm. 


A Straight 52 year old Never Married Catholic Man. -SEX is overrated and being that I don't want any children. -I’m full of affection who Loves to hug, cuddle, caress, snuggle, play footsie


 I'm the kind of guy your mother told you not to date!


 Have fun fun fun in the sun. 


 ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MADE ME A DULL BOY,BUT IT WAS'NT ALWAYS SO.

  
I am a 52 yr old who "doesn't look, act, or feel like anyone I know my age".


Smart , funny,spititual and lives in the 5 boros.


The best way to describe myself would be Ol' School,everything from my Swag,yes Ladies I can go from a Sean Jean Tshirt to a Jones New York Suit and everything in between 


I'm a good cook honest loyal don't lie or cheat


Hard workn,go out,like to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment