Monday, March 17, 2014

Literally cannot understand this profile. Happy Monday to me.

Am I the only one that finds this confusing? I bolded the segment that causes me the most confusion....I'm assuming he wouldn't want to live with me and my dogs? His interests are wide, I'll grant him that. I think I'm going to keep looking. I am not a fan of shark hunting and I am not a 'Scorpio, Fish, nor a Cancer'....darn. So close to finding my perfect match! A near miss.....

A little about me...

A city person.Somewhere between a business suit and city casual dress.I do not mind the country if it is less then a 14 days.I get home sick after that.I start to miss 24 hr convenience of of the stores and restaurants in the city.However I do like to go camping.Sleep in the tent.
I never ever went fishing.Except one time in Hawaii for the sharks.Long time ago.I do not share my living chambers with any animals, since my central heating works pretty well.I do not have desire to live in the biblical times. Nor would like to live like a somewhere within the margins of the first world.However it seems that some of the dogs occasionally find my legs or my feet curiously attractive.

About the one I'm looking for...

I do click well with Scorpio,Fish and Cancer.

I'd just like to add...

My interests range from decorating,cooking , bargain hunting antiquing new model train cars,fine wines and arts, camping, snow skiing,ice skating,galleries,museums,travel,flea markets to exploring unusual and mysterious.That may include but not limited to Florida Everglades , Alligator Farm, udegrounds of Vienna,The Tower of London,Place de la Concorde, Catacombs of Prague, Hawaiian Volcanoes or Favelas of Rio de Janeiro.
.
 

2 comments:

  1. That did not make sense for to sense it made none of the sense. For sense to make is over-rated for to make.

    ReplyDelete