Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Today's winning profile

I'm not sure what this gentleman is saying.... also, I'm assuming that he took part of this profile description from a female friend - unless he himself wears lipstick? Too much confusion for me to deal with this morning. Cannot pursue any further....

I am vulnerable about my exterior appearance, about my body. I do not like when you compliment me about my aspect with jokes. I like and sometimes even prefer a stranger's compliment when it is said appropriately. I like when you surprise me with your compliments. Being surprised is like feeling there is something new, novel. I appreciate constructive suggestions, for example about the way I dress, but I do not like when you joke about it. If there is something you do not like, for example my new lipstick, tell it with courtesy, and buy me another one without letting me know.

2 comments:

  1. Not clear if that is metaphor, example, or if he likes to cross-dress and this is a way of testing people's comfort zone for that. Well, are there any regular joe's? ever? maybe you do need to move to Chicago ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know...but if I have to guess what he means, I have to move on...do they make them normal in Chi ? (:

      Delete