Monday, March 3, 2014

Profiles that puzzle me...

"If I wanted someone too lecture me I would have married Einstein. I'm a man of few words this is killing me ,I'm I above my limit please god I hope I am, if I'm not yada, yada, yada, that has too be enough.. Just have too add this I'm not mad nor angry in this pic , despite what everybody thinks its just me being me. I don't work we'll with camera,s that evident. So belive it or not I'm happy.. That leaves me with 743 letters left so I'm torn between a great philosophic rant about what life means to me , or how great tree,s are , or why you should like this , but that's not me ! I say view it , read it , if like it , that's great if you don't it's still good. "


What would a woman possibly say to this? 

3 comments:

  1. Nothing. Nothing at all but "well, good for you and have a nice… life."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny thing, your experiences make me want to join to see this myself, as bad as it is!! Keep writing!! Reminds me of early MYSPACE experiences!

    ReplyDelete