Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Very confident Italian man!

Check out this profile from a man who just sent me a "Flirt", a symbol that, without any follow-up,  I have decided means nothing at all...

"I'm Italian 49 good looking man from bklyn ny self-employed, sexy emerald green eyes, smooth bald head, moustache&goatee, I'm looking for ladies of any race to please a hot older man as I will please you back "SEXY BLACK FEMALES A BIG PLUS" get back at me ." 

Gee, I so felt tempted to hit him back. But then, I recalled two important facts. First, I am not a sexy black female so evidently have one strike against me already, secondly I am not, in fact, younger than he is. Based on those two facts, I am pretty sure the competition would just be too fierce. (: 

2 comments:

  1. Speaking as a sexy younger black female, that dude lost the race before the gun went off. Epic fail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am dying. You are so funny. And he would have no chance with you my friend.

      Delete